Cheer | Basketball | Volleyball | More
Book a facility with the capacity and size to host an award-winning tournament.
A State-of-the-art Facility Makes @the Grounds More Than A Competitive Choice For Your Tournament
When you’re planning a basketball tournament, volleyball tournament, cheerleading competition, or other event, you need a facility with the capacity and surrounding community to support a large event over several days.
The Roseville, Rocklin, and Lincoln area offers dozens of hotels, plenty of parking at the @the Grounds campus, an affordably priced RV park, as well as dining and entertainment convenient to the facility.
The Placer Valley Event Center @the Grounds offers appealing features for a range of sporting events:
- Basketball: Enjoy up to 12 courts with their own scoreboards, lobby space, as well as space for coaches and other meetings.
- Volleyball: The main event center offers up to 24 volleyball courts, scoring, other features.
- Cheer: The Placer Valley Event Center offers 35 feet of ceiling clearance, with plenty of parking and surrounding lawn areas.
- Wrestling: 100,000 square feet of open space, with real maple floors and bleacher seating.
- Gymnastics: Enjoy 35 feet of ceiling clearance and 100,000 feet of open space, as well as bleacher seating.
- Other: Interested in hosting a different type of tournament? The Placer Valley event center offers a flexible, updated space to adapt to any sporting event you’re looking to plan.