We Want Your Return To Be SAFE. CLEAN. HEALTHY.
Safety measures meant to ensure a comfortable return for guests
As life returns to some sense of normalcy, we here @the Grounds understand the responsibility of providing a safe and comfortable experience for all our guests. That is why we have implemented @the Grounds: SAFE. CLEAN. HEALTHY protocol, aimed at keeping your experience at our facilities enjoyable.
In addition to mandatory safety procedures undertaken daily by our entire @the Grounds staff, the SAFE. Clean. HEALTHY protocol extends to voluntary safety measures for our guests. From temperature checks at the door to event layouts designed for best social-distancing practices, we are committed to the best guest experience possible.
“We know people are ready to get back to something close to normal,” said David Attaway, CEO of @the Grounds. “But we also know people want to feel safe when they step outside their homes. While we understand our collective experience has forever been changed because of COVID-19, we know our community is prepared to tackle this challenge together.”
Recommended safety measures for guests:
*Please Note: Due to California State orders, we are requiring guests wear face masks at this time.
- As often as possible, practice social distancing of six feet from others
- Whenever possible, wash hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds
- If you cannot wash your hands, use hand sanitizer of 60% alcohol or higher
- If experiencing symptoms related to any illness, we encourage you to not attend an event
Mandatory safety measures for @the Grounds staff and volunteers:
- All employees are required to pass a daily temperature check and complete a health questionnaire prior to starting a shift
- During events, all employees and volunteers are required to wear a face mask and wash and/or
sanitize their hands often
- All employees and volunteers have been trained on best health practices
- Commonly used surfaces and restrooms will be sanitized often by staff
Mandatory safety measures for vendors and event organizers
- All event employees and/or volunteers are required to wear masks
- All event employees and/or volunteers are encouraged to wash hands and/or sanitize often
- Event organizers must abide by expanded layout to encourage social distancing
- Event organizers must encourage vendors to frequently wash surfaces
- A method for cashless payment is encouraged
To learn additional information about the @the Grounds: SAFE. CLEAN. HEALTHY campaign, visit atthegrounds.com/safe.
For those with additional questions, please feel free to call our office at 916-701-8181 or email email@example.com.